Dec 9, 2011

America, You failed..

In earlier posts I have mentioned a group called Shared Hope International. This organization is located in Washington, D.C., and is in the fight against human trafficking. They are on the front lines both rescuing girls whom were trafficked and bringing awareness to the world of this horrific, inhumane crime. I have met the President of this group and I can truly say she is very real and passionate about rescuing victims.

At the beginning of this month, they released a report card of all 50 states showing how each individual state responds to human trafficking. My home state sadly lugs around a "D", while the state I currently reside in is not much better with a "C". Not one state received an "A", while only four received a "B". My only hope is that all 50 states plus D.C. would proudly boast an "A" because on this grading-scale, anything less is failing.
Here is the link to their findings: Report Card.


As for me personally, God is working something mysterious within me. When more light is shed on this work, I will share with everyone.

In the meantime, pray that God would grant me patience, endurance, confidence, faith, hope, and love.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment