Nov 4, 2011

Just ask.

A few days ago I asked everyone to join me in praying for favor with a few organizations. Well, I met them in person a few hours ago. My pastor told me about a task force meeting (which I am a part of now), so I attended. I had no clue these two organizations were going to be there. So I put faces to names, and trying to get hooked up with them in various ways. (So I ask you to pray for me in this area). One organization is World Relief, the other I cannot name for security reasons.

I am reminded of Matt 7:7 which says to ask and you will receive. So I asked God, and also asked you to pray. And look at what God did! I met these people face to face, which is way better than over email because for all they knew, I could have been some creeper wanting to infiltrate them.

By the way, the task force I mentioned above is called Clearwater/Tampa Bay Area Task Force on Human Trafficking (DOJ).

No comments:

Post a Comment